A little camping adventure is the perfect way to welcome Fall.
Outdoorsy is not the first adjective that comes to mind if I am asked to describe myself. In fact, I don’t think you can be described as outdoorsy unless you have Chacos. Side note- After camping and hiking, I totally see the convenience. Chacos would have been the perfect companion for my 4AM bathroom runs to the outhouse.
Here’s a couple of tips for first time campers like myself:
- Bring along GREAT friends to share in the thrills.
- Pick friends that are experienced campers. 🙂
- Make sure your tent is big enough for your air mattress to fit inside.
- Get to your campsite before dark
- To add some coziness, string up some lights around your campsite. (You’re not aloud to add lights on the tress, so we put up rope and attached the lights to the ropes.)
- Cook yummy meals. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
- Plan inspiring adventures.
- Soak in all of the grand views.
“Lift my head to see your glory.” -Hillsong Young & Free
Hope you enjoyed the lighthearted camping tips. 🙂